Any athlete wishing to compete via an elite entry for the Bupa Great Birmingham Run must meet the following criteria:
|10 mile||51.00||60.00 |
|Half M||69.00||80.00 |
* Times must have been attained within 2 years of the event.
Other standards considered:
- Top 20 placing at National Senior XC Championships or Senior Inter Counties XC Championships
- Top 3 finish at relevant regional XC championships (Northern, Midland, Southern) plus Scottish and Welsh Championships
- Any athletes (Junior/ U23 / Senior) that have represented Great Britain at XC/ road or track (at 1500 and above) over the last 3 years will also be offered free elite entry.
We offer overall prize money and British only prize money. Prize money for the women will be awarded to Elite women only and not women who run fast times from the mass start.
* A British athlete can collect both prize structures.
| ||Men||Women|| ||Men||Women |
|2||£300.00||£300.00||2 ||£300.00 ||£300.00|
| || || ||4||£200.00||£200.00|
|2 ||£200.00 ||£200.00 || || || |
|3||£100.00||£100.00|| || || |
Both Elite fields are restricted to numbers so apply early to avoid disappointment.
If you fall outside of the elite entry criteria you may be eligible for a Fast Pace Club Wave entry. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with details of your PB’s at this level, club information and date of birth.
The Elite Management reserve the right to refuse any entry whether an athlete meets criteria or not. This is a guide and does not guarantee elite entry into any Great Run Event.