To enter the 2017 Great Manchester Run Half Marathon, click here
To enter the 2017 Great Manchester Run 10k, click here
You might have heard the news that in 2017, you'll be able to run a brand new distance with us in Manchester!
So, want to take on the Great Manchester Run half marathon with us? Here's what you need to know if you want to take part.
- Entries are OPEN! Half marathon places are limited, and are moving FAST, so commit, book the date and tell your friends to join you!
- Entries will cost £38 for the 10k and £44 for the half marathon.
- Block out the Sunday 28th May 2017. The half marathon event will start first, with the 10k event following later. We'll confirm full timetable details later in the year, but expect the half marathon to kick off around 9am. If you really want, and if you're quick enough, you can probably do both!
- Both events will start and finish in the same place as usual - slap bang in the middle of Manchester city centre.
- Charity places will be available for both events later this year.
- Wheelchair entrants are very welcome in both events.
- The route will be 13.1094 miles long. Just like all of our events, the course will be properly measured. And the 10km event will be 10km.