We're giving six lucky winners the chance to bag a VIP place to the world's biggest half marathon, the Simplyhealth Great North Run.
We're giving away five places for the 2018 event in the heart of Newcastle, the home of the Great North Run on Friday 5 January, and one further place on our Facebook page.
The Great Run Team will be at five locations in Newcastle across Friday with the VIP places and all you have to do is:
- Follow us on Great_Run Twitter
- Follow our clues on Twitter to find out where we are and to view the question we want you to answer.
- Head to our secret location
- Be the first person to answer the question correctly from our Great Run Team to win a place.
We will be live-tweeting from 08:00 on Friday 5 January so make sure you're close to your phone or laptop if you want to take part.
If you miss out on these five giveaways, we'll be giving away a final VIP place on the Great North Run Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
- The winning entrants must be 17 years or older on day of Simplyhealth Great North Run 2018 (Saturday 9 September 2018)
- The place is for 2018 only and cannot be deferred.
- Each VIP place is for one person only.
- The same person cannot win more than once.
- No cash alternative will be provided.
- An entry token will be sent via email to each winner to redeem their place via a link. If the deadline is missed, the place cannot be reissued.
- No accommodation is provided.
- Winners will be announced live on Twitter on Friday 5 January with the online winner being announced on Facebook at 2pm on Monday 8 January.
- Prizes will be given on a first come, first serve basis at each location. If more than one person arrives at the same time, there will be a tie-breaker question. The person with the closest answer will win the place.
- Our live Twitter competition starts on Friday 5 January at 08:00.
- Our Facebook giveaway competition will start at 20:00 on Friday 5 January until midday on Monday 8 January. The winner of this competition will be announced on Facebook at 2pm on Monday 8 January.
- If you are a Great North Run member, you will be refunded one year's entry fee.