Engie Business Challenge
If you and a group of colleagues fancy taking on a running event in Birmingham together in 2021, why not enter a team into the ENGIE Business Challenge?
Whether your team would like to take part to raise money for charity, reach a fitness goal or perhaps just have fun as a team, the ENGIE Business Challenge Great Birmingham 10k or Great Birmingham Half Marathon takes place on Sunday 10 October.
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large sized businesses
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on event day for the 10k and 17 years of age or over for the Half Marathon
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each business size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business Size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The first, runner up and third place team in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
2021 Great Birmingham Run 10K: £25.83 entry fee + £5.17 VAT: £31 per runner
2021 Great Birmingham Run Half Marathon: £32.50 entry fee + £6.50 VAT: £39 per runner
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT)
To sign up, complete the entry form below. Once we have received payment we will give your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool. They will use this to email an entry form to your runners; they will need to complete this to secure their entry. All your team coordinator will need to know is the runner’s name and email address.