Great North Family Run
The event gives the running stars of the future a taste of the big event experience and a chance to claim their own finisher’s medal. Brand new for 2022, the Great North Family Run route will start in front of the Baltic and take runners on a journey to the Swing Bridge and back – returning to the Baltic to cross the finish line.
The Great North Family Run is open to entrants aged 3+. Each entry is per person. Entrants aged 3-8 yrs must run with a parent.
What You Get
On top of lots of high fives and cheering supporters and an incredible sense of achievement, all runners will get:
- A shiny medal to show to all of your friends
- Spot prizes for best fancy dress
- Edible treats when you cross the finish line
- A safe, secure and fun filled route
- Bragging rights of being part of the biggest and best kids running events.