Would you and your colleagues like to get fit, raise money for charity or simply have fun as a team? Why not be part of the Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce Business Challenge?
Who can take part?
- Businesses with more than 4 employees
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- 4 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on event day for the 10k and 17 years of age or over for the Half Marathon
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated finishing times for all 4 team members will be used to calculate winning businesses. With the fastest overall time in each being awarded the winning trophy.
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each team category (male, female and mixed).
- The runner up and third place teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque.
2017 Great Aberdeen 10K Business Challenge is:
£21.66 entry fee + £4.34 VAT - Total per person £26
2017 Great Aberdeen Half Marathon Business Challenge is:
£28.33 entry fee + £5.67 VAT - Total per person £34
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT).
Do you want to make the Great Aberdeen Run part of your company health and wellbeing agenda? Encouraging staff to lead an active lifestyle can improve productivity levels in the workplace as well as being seen as a staff incentive. Or if you have a nominated charity partner, why not get your staff to raise funds for this worthy charity by taking part. Whatever your motivation Great Run Company are here to help. For bulk (100+) business entries please email vairi.smith@thegreatruncompany to discuss your requirements.