Would you and your colleagues like to get fit, raise money for charity or simply have fun as a team? Why not be part of the ENGIE Business Challenge, supported by Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce?
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large sized businesses
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on event day for the 10k and 17 years of age or over for the Half Marathon
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each business size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each business size (Small, Medium and Large).
- The first, runner up and third place teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed).
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will recieve their own personalised company engraved plaque.
2019 Simplyhealth Great Aberdeen 10K Business Challenge is:
£23.33 entry fee + £4.67 VAT - Total per person £28
2019 Simplyhealth Great Aberdeen Half Marathon Business Challenge is:
£30 entry fee + £6 VAT - Total per person £36
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT).
Once we have received payment we will give your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool. They will use this to email an entry form to your runners; they will need to complete this to secure their entry. All your team coordinator will need to know is the runner’s name and email address.
Do you want to make the Simplyhealth Great Aberdeen Run part of your company health and wellbeing agenda? Encouraging staff to lead an active lifestyle can improve productivity levels in the workplace as well as being seen as a staff incentive. Or if you have a nominated charity partner, why not get your staff to raise funds for this worthy charity by taking part. Whatever your motivation Great Run Company are here to help. For bulk (100+) business entries please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.