The PKF Cooper Parry Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham 10k
If you and a group of colleagues fancy taking on a running event in the UK together, why not consider entering a team into the PKF Cooper Parry Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham 10k?
Whether your team would like to take part for charity, reach a fitness goal or perhaps just have fun as a team, the PKF Cooper Parry Business Challenge takes place on Sunday 30 April and is open for entries!
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large businesses
- Male, female or mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on race day
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each Business Size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business Size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The top three teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
- Trophy for the team who raises the most for PKF Cooper Parry's nominated charity - The Princes Trust*
2017 PKF Cooper Parry Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham 10k is:
£21.67 entry fee + £4.33 VAT
Total per person £26
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT)
* Not obligatory as part of entry