Entries are currently closed for this event.
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we need to cancel the Great Birmingham10K.
We know our runners may be disappointed, because we are too, we love delivering our events. But there’s no option to stage the event as planned, or later in the year. We will process a refund of entry fees to our runners and will be in touch with them by email. The refund will be your cost of entry minus a £5 administrative fee. This fee covers some of but not all of the costs we have already been committed, such as fees charged to us to process the original booking, staff time and supplier costs, and third party payment providers. This is very much in line with other event and ticket providers across the industry. Your refund will be credited to the debit or credit card you used at the point of payment, you don’t need to do anything further to claim this refund.
We know that event day is only part of the challenge and our runners have probably put in many miles towards their training already. So if you complete the 10k distance any time between now and the weekend the event was due to take place, we will send you your medal. All you have to do is submit a screenshot of your run on our dedicated webpage and we will post your medal to you. Look out for a further email with more detail on this and how you can claim your medal which will celebrate your dedication, training and achievement. If you were taking on the challenge to raise money for charity, your medal proves you have met the challenge, share it with all those who may have sponsored you, so that valuable money ca n still help your chosen charity.
We’re still planning for the Great Birmingham Run in October, so we hope runners can join us for that.
Entries are open for the ENGIE Business Challenge at the Great Birmingham Run. You can enter here.
The ENGIE Business Challenge
If you and a group of colleagues fancy taking on a running event in the UK together, why not consider entering a team into the ENGIE Business Challenge. Whether your team would like to take part for charity, reach a fitness goal or perhaps just have fun as a team.
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large businesses
- Male, female or mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on race day
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each Business Size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business Size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The top three teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
Cost per entry: £23.33 entry fee + £4.67 VAT
Total per person £28
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT)
* Not obligatory as part of entry
Once we have received payment we will give your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool. They will use this to email an entry form to each runner; they will need to complete this to secure their entry. All your team coordinator will need to know is the runner’s name and email address.