Arcadis Business Challenge
The Arcadis Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10k encourages local businesses to compete against their rivals on the iconic city centre course on Sunday 7 May.
It’s also an opportunity for each individual organisation to encourage a healthy outlook for staff, engage in some team building and focus on charity fundraising for their chosen good cause.
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large businesses
- Male, female or mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on event day
How does it work?
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- The fastest overall time in each Business Size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business Size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The first, runner up and third place team in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
Cost per entry: £24.17 entry fee + £4.83 VAT
Total per person £29
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT).
Please complete the entry form: