Entries are currently closed for this event.
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we need to cancel the Great Bristol 10K. We know our runners may be disappointed, because we are too, we love delivering our events. But there's no option to stage the event as planned, or later in the year. We will automatically process a refund of entry fees to our runners and will be in touch with them by email.
Many of you would have been taking on this challenge for charity; your donation is still important to them, possibly even more so at this time. We know that the event day is only part of your the challenge and you’ve probably put in many miles towards your training already. We encourage you to recognise all the hard work you have already put in, celebrate what you have achieved so far and consider still passing on the money you have raised your chosen charity. We're back in Bristol staging the Great Bristol Half Marathon on 27 September so we hope runners can join us for that.
Entries are open for the ENGIE Business Challenge at the Great Bristol Half Marathon. You can enter here.
The ENGIE Business Challenge at the Great Bristol 10k encourages local businesses to compete against their rivals on the iconic city centre course. It’s also an opportunity for each individual organisation to encourage a healthy outlook for staff, engage in some team building and focus on charity fundraising for their chosen good cause.
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large businesses
- Male, female or mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on event day
How does it work?
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- The fastest overall time in each Business Size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business Size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The first, runner up and third place team in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
Cost per entry: £25.83 entry fee + £5.17 VAT
Total per person £31
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT).
Once we have received payment we will give your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool. They will use this to email an entry form to your runners; they will need to complete this to secure their entry. All your team coordinator will need to know is the runner’s name and email address.