If you and a group of colleagues fancy taking on a running event in the UK together, why not consider entering a team into the 2017 Simplyhealth Great Edinburgh Run Business Challenge?
Whether your team would like to take part in a charity run, reach a fitness goal, or perhaps just have fun as a team, the Business Challenge takes place on Sunday 23 April!
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large sized businesses
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on race day
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each Business size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The first, runner up and third placed teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed teams)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
Please fill out the entry form:
2017 Simplyhealth Great Edinburgh Run Business Challenge is:
£25.00 entry fee + £5 VAT
Total £30 per person
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT)