The Arcadis Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Edinburgh Run encourages local businesses to compete against their rivals on the iconic city centre course on Sunday 23 April.
It’s also an opportunity for each individual organisation to encourage a healthy outlook for staff, engage in some team building and focus on charity fundraising for their chosen good cause.
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large sized businesses
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on race day
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each Business size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The first, runner up and third placed teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed teams)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
Cost per entry: £25.00 entry fee + £5 VAT
Total £30 per person
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT)
Please complete the entry form: