Would you and your colleagues like to get fit, raise money for charity or simply have fun as a team? Why not be part of the 2020 ENGIE Business Challenge at the Great South Run?
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium & Large sized businesses
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on race day
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each business size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each business size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The top three teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
2020 Great South Run Business Challenge is:
£35.83 + £7.17 VAT
Total per person £43
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT)
Once we have received payment we will give your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool. They will use this to email an entry form to your runners; they will need to complete this to secure their entry. All your team coordinator will need to know is the runner’s name and email address.