COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE
We are closely monitoring the developments with COVID-19 and will continue to take the advice of the UK government around the staging of large public events.
At present the Junior & Mini Great South Run is scheduled to go ahead as planned, but we will assess over the coming weeks and update participants as a priority if anything changes.
We understand the commitment and dedication you make when you enter one of our events and we would not take any decision to cancel or postpone lightly. We love delivering our events and we work hard to make sure our participants can enjoy them in a safe and happy environment.
In the meantime we want to reassure you all that we are keeping in close contact with Public Health England. If circumstances dictate that we must cancel any of our events everyone who had entered would be entitled to a refund.