If you and a group of colleagues, friends or team members fancy taking on a running event together, why not enter the Team Challenge?
It’s a great opportunity for businesses to encourage a healthy outlook for team members or staff, engage in all-important team building and focus on charity fundraising. So pick your event below, gather your colleagues, enter your team, and join us on the start line!
How does it work?
- Enter a team of colleagues into a Great Run Series Team Challenge event
- Your team must have a minimum of 4 people (16 years of age or over on race day)
- There is no maximum number of team members
- The finishing times of the fastest 4 members of your team will be used to calculate the overall team time
- The winning team will receive a Great Run Team Challenge trophy
- 2nd and 3rd place teams will receive a Team Challenge engraved plaque
- Special prize will be awarded to the largest team for each event
Why enter a team?
- It encourages a healthy outlook for team members or staff, and it offers excellent team building opportunities
- It’s a great opportunity to focus on charity fundraising and supporting good causes – Great Run events have helped raise over £775 million for charity
- 98% of runners would recommend our events to a colleague or friend (based on 2019 runner questionnaire)
- It’s all inclusive – the challenge is open to everyone, with no limits on team size, age or gender
- It’s a great day out! The start line atmosphere, the entertainment and support on course, and the finish line celebrations provide truly special memories
- The experience of running a Great Run event is unrivalled – running through the heart of each city, with tens of thousands of runners and even more supporters, music & entertainment from start to finish and a lively event village for post-event celebrations
- Each team member will receive a shiny new medal, exclusive finishers t-shirt, and a finisher’s bag filled with goodies
Great Bristol Run
Starting and finishing in the heart of the city, the 10k and half marathon routes offer stunning running at every turn, taking in some of Bristol’s most iconic landmarks including the mesmorising Clifton Suspension Bridge and vibrant waterfront. It’s quite simply the best in the South West.
Great Scottish Run
See the two sides of the city from urban streets to Glasgow’s greenest spaces on a stunning route that passes some of the city’s most famous landmarks. Starting in the heart of the city, runners soak up the atmosphere and music all the way to the finish, passing our famous entertainment zones every km.
Great South Run
Starting and finishing on the glorious seafront, the 10 mile route provides stunning running at every turn with breathtaking views of the Isle of Wight. The route offers a run through history passing iconic landmarks including the Historic Dockyard, HMS Victory and Southsea Castle. Not to be missed!
How to Enter
To sign up and enter a team, select your event and complete the payment entry form below.
Once payment is processed we will give your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool. They will use this to email an entry form to your runners, who will then need to complete this to secure their entry. All your team coordinator will need to know is the runner’s name and email address. (Please note: if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT).
If you would like to enquire about entering a team of 100+ please email email@example.com and our team will discuss a tailored package with you.
If you would like to pay by BACS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.