Welcome to the ENGIE Business Challenge at the Great Run Series
If you and a group of colleagues fancy taking on a running event in the UK together, why not consider entering a team into the ENGIE Business Challenge! This is a great opportunity for each individual organisation to encourage a healthy outlook for staff, engage in some team building and focus on charity fundraising for your chosen good cause.
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large sized businesses
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 16 years of age or over on race day.
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count
- The fastest overall time in each business size category wins.
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each business size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The top three teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque.
ENGIE Business Challenge
19 Sep 2021
Great Bristol Run
Bristol’s much-loved running events return to the city’s streets. For the first time the 10k and HM will take place on the same day.
26 Sep 2021
Great Manchester Run
Manchester’s iconic event returns to the city’s streets. Take your place on the 10k or HM start line and be part of the unbeatable atmosphere.
03 Oct 2021
Great Scottish Run
Scotland’s biggest running celebration returns to Glasgow, and this year it’s all about the comeback! Take your place on the 10k or HM start line.
10 Oct 2021
Great Birmingham Run
Birmingham’s biggest and best running events return to the city’s streets. For the first time the 10k and HM will take place on the same day.
17 Oct 2021
Great South Run
The Great South Run is the south coasts biggest and best 10 mile running event. Not to be missed!