Great Bristol Run
The Great Bristol Run will be an action-packed weekend of running. For the first time the 10k and Half Marathon events will take place on the same day, along with the Junior event. The 10k and Half Marathon will showcase the best of Bristol, with cheering crowds and our famous entertainment zones providing the soundtrack to your run. The route taken in the vibrant waterfront, follows the beautiful Avon Gorge, and passes iconic landmarks such as the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
And the day of running is not just for grown ups. Why not get your little people involved too in the Great Bristol Family Run.
Great Bristol Run
Engie Business Challenge
If you and a group of colleagues want to take on a running event together, for charity, a fitness goal or perhaps just have fun as a team, why not enter a team into the ENGIE Business Challenge at the next Great Bristol Run.
Great Bristol Half Marathon
Join the Great Bristol Run social community on Facebook for support, tips, event updates and more.
The greatest reward in taking part is the sense of achievement as you cross the finish line, but by taking your place on the Great Bristol Run start line, you’re already part of something really special. Great Run events are renowned for being well-organised, safe, and inclusive and the atmosphere and support is always unbelievable.
Before the event
We’re here to help you be your greatest, so before the big day you’ll get…
- Your personal run pack sent to you in the post, with your run number and timing chip
- Access to training plans to keep you on track
- Exclusive offers and competitions from our partners and sponsors
- Support and advice all the way up to event day
- Regular emails keeping you motivated and moving
- A huge supportive and inclusive social community on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to help you on your running journey
On event day
Other than all the good vibes, fitness and mental health benefits you’ll also get…
- Access to the free Great Run app to allow your loved ones to track your progress along the route as well as access to all event information
- Access to the Great Run information point for any last minute queries (or safety pins)
- Closed roads offering a safe running environment
- Food and drink options to refuel
- A shiny new medal, an exclusive finishers t-shirt plus a finisher’s bag filled with goodies
- Plenty of medical support all around our routes should you ever need any assistance
- A huge round of applause as you cross the finish
After the event
Obviously you’ll have bragging rights for the foreseeable, but you’ll also get…
- Official event day photos available to view and purchase a couple of days after the event, so smile for the cameras!
- Your official result ready shortly after you cross the finish line
- Runners Rewards – access to special offers for participants, from our partners and sponsors as a well done.
If you’d like a special memento from the day, why not purchase your very own iTAB to attach to your Great Bristol 10k or Great Bristol half marathon medal ribbon? You can personalise your iTAB with your name, finishing time, and even a special message. Just £7.99 including postage and packing.