Tired of cringey teambuilding exercises? Work together, get active and feel great raising money for good causes with the AJ Bell Great Run Series Business Challenge. In true Great Run style, it’s for everyone, not just the super-speedy. It’s also a great way to foster positive working relationships and emphasise your company’s commitment to a sustainable and healthy work-life balance. So sack off the spreadsheet and wrap up that meeting – the only item on the agenda is employee bonding with a difference. Your challenge awaits!
How does it work?
- Enter a team of 4+ colleagues into an AJ Bell Great Run Series Business Challenge (there’s no upper limit, although teams of 15 or more get a 10% discount on entry price)
- Train, prepare and, when event day arrives, have an incredible Great Run experience
- The finishing times of the fastest four members of your team will be used to calculate your qualifying team time
- The winning team at each event will receive a Business Challenge plaque to display with pride.
Why enter a team?
- First of all, it’s fun – 98% of runners would recommend our events to a friend or colleague, and we work hard every year to deliver a Great Run that’s even more incredible than the last. It’s almost impossible to describe that finish line feeling and sense of achievement until you’ve done it for yourself
- It’s a powerful collective experience which fosters positive relationships, extending from training runs into team meetings
- It underlines your company’s focus on healthy living and promoting better physical and mental health
- It’s inclusive – we want runners of all ages and abilities to take part and have an unforgettable Great Run experience, and we only take the times of your four fastest runners for the competitive aspect of the challenge
- Every team member receives an exclusive finisher’s t-shirt, a shiny medal and a goody bag.
Business Challenge Events
AJ Bell Great Birmingham Run
The Midlands’ biggest and best running event. Register your interest and we’ll let you know when you can sign up a team for 2024.
AJ Bell Great Bristol Run
Thousands take to the streets of Bristol every year. Register your interest and we’ll let you know when you can sign up a team for 2024.
AJ Bell Great Manchester Run
The city’s original and best-loved running event. Register your interest and we’ll let you know when you can sign up a team for 2024.
AJ Bell Great North 10k
This year’s event took place on an exciting new course. Register your interest and we’ll let you know when you can sign up a team for 2024.
How to Enter
To sign up and enter a team, select your event and complete the payment entry form.
2024 Business Challenge entries are not open at this time, please register your interest below to be notified when entries open.
Once payment is processed we will give your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool. They will use this to email an entry form to your runners, who will then need to complete this to secure their entry. All your team coordinator will need to know is the runner’s name and email address. (Please note: if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT).
A booking fee (£2 per team) will be applied to the total entry price. Teams of 15 or more will receive 10% discount on entry price (when team booking is made in one transaction).
If you would like to enquire about entering a team of 50+ please email email@example.com and our team will discuss a tailored package with you.
Register Your Interest
Register your interest for a 2024 AJ Bell Great Run Series Business Challenge event and we will email you when business challenge entries open. Please select your chosen event from the list and submit your details.