Tired of cringey teambuilding exercises? Work together, get active and feel great raising money for good causes with the AJ Bell Great Run Series Business Challenge. In true Great Run style, it’s for everyone, not just the super-speedy. It’s also a great way to foster positive working relationships and emphasise your company’s commitment to a sustainable and healthy work-life balance. So sack off the spreadsheet and wrap up that meeting – the only item on the agenda is employee bonding with a difference. Your challenge awaits!
How does it work?
- Enter a team of 4+ colleagues into an AJ Bell Great Run Series Business Challenge (there’s no upper limit, although teams of 15 or more get a 10% discount on entry price)
- Train, prepare and, when event day arrives, have an incredible Great Run experience
- The finishing times of the fastest four members of your team will be used to calculate your qualifying team time
- The winning team at each event will receive a Business Challenge plaque to display with pride.
Why enter a team?
- First of all, it’s fun – 98% of runners would recommend our events to a friend or colleague, and we work hard every year to deliver a Great Run that’s even more incredible than the last. It’s almost impossible to describe that finish line feeling and sense of achievement until you’ve done it for yourself
- It’s a powerful collective experience which fosters positive relationships, extending from training runs into team meetings
- It underlines your company’s focus on healthy living and promoting better physical and mental health
- It’s inclusive – we want runners of all ages and abilities to take part and have an unforgettable Great Run experience, and we only take the times of your four fastest runners for the competitive aspect of the challenge
- Every team member receives an exclusive finisher’s t-shirt, a shiny medal and a goody bag.
AJ Bell Great Birmingham Run
AJ Bell Great Bristol Run
AJ Bell Great Manchester Run
AJ Bell Great North 10k
AJ Bell Great North 5k
AJ Bell Great Scottish Run
AJ Bell Great South Run
How to Enter
Signing up is simple. Work out the size of your team, select your event, complete the entry form below and submit. You’ll then be directed to a payment form, which you’ll need to complete to secure your entries (Business transaction? Great news – you can claim back VAT). Next, we’ll send your nominated team coordinator access to our online management tool and ask them to email an entry form to all of your team runners. All your runners need to do is submit their name and email address to secure their entry.
Booking fee (£2 per transaction) is added on payment, and teams with 15 or more members are entitled to a 10% discount. 50+ runners lined up? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a tailored package.