Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run Half Marathon
If you and a group of colleagues fancy taking on a running event in the UK together, why not consider entering a team into the Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run half marathon?
Whether your team would like to take part for charity, reach a fitness goal or perhaps just have fun as a team, the Business Challenge takes place on Sunday 14 October and is open for entries!
Who can take part?
- Small, Medium and Large businesses
- Male, female and mixed teams (Mixed teams must be minimum of 2 male / 2 female)
- Minimum of 4 people per team and maximum of 8 people per team (you can enter as many teams as you wish)
- Team members must be 17 years of age or over on race day
How does it work?
- Prizes to the first three teams in each category (male, female and mixed team)
- Accumulated first 4 finishing times in each team will count. Top 2 male and top 2 female results in a mixed team will count.
- The fastest overall time in each Business Size category wins
- An engraved trophy will be awarded for the winning team in each Business Size category (Small, Medium and Large)
- The top three teams in each team type category will receive an engraved plaque (male, female and mixed)
- Every company that enters 12 or more employees will receive their own personalised company engraved plaque
2018 Business Challenge at the Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run is:
£30.00 entry fee + £6.00 VAT
Total per person £36
(Please note if purchased as a business transaction you are able to claim back VAT)