Junior & Mini Great Manchester Run
We'll be back in 2023
The North West’s biggest kids running event will be back in May 2023, with another day dedicated to celebrating the future running stars.
With encouraging tunes, crowds of ‘hive-fives’, and an ‘un-bee-table’ finish line feeling it’s an experience the whole family can enjoy. The Junior (2.5km) and Mini (1.5km) events could be the start of a lifelong passion.
If you want to join us in 2023, sign up to our reminder service to be notified when entries open. Go go go…
Mini entrants (3-8 yrs) must run with a parent, each child should be entered into the event.
Junior entrants do not need to be accompanied by an adult although this can be requested upon entry if required, each child should be entered into the event.
Course may be subject to change
What You Get
On top of lots of high fives and cheering supporters and an incredible sense of achievement, all runners will get:
- A t-shirt, and shiny medal to show to all of your friends
- Spot prizes for best fancy dress
- Edible treats when you cross the finish line
- A safe, secure and fun filled route
- Bragging rights of being part of the biggest and best kids running events.