Great North Run Members Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to the Great North Run 2019 membership:
- Membership of the Great North Run is for a period of 3 years commencing on 1 January 2019 and expiring on 31 December 2021. At the end of the three-year period members will be given the option to renew their membership at the newly published membership fee.
- Membership includes a guaranteed entry to the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Great North Run. Entry will only be secured once full entry fee payment has been made each year. The entry fee will be published each year in advance of the event. This will be sent via email six to eight weeks post event.
- Membership is only available to persons aged 17 or over on Sunday 8 September 2019.
- Membership and entry to the Great North Run is not transferable and must only be used by the registrant.
- Membership and entries are not transferable to another event or year.
- On registration for an event, members must abide by the specific terms & conditions relating to that event as published at the time of registration.
- Membership only applies to individuals (companies and other associations may not participate without prior consent from The Great Run Company).
- The Great North Run may from time to time change these rules, including the benefits or restrictions of the membership. Supplementary rules relating to new partners and promotions may be introduced from time to time. The Great Run Company also reserves the right to transfer ownership of the scheme to another party. Any such changes will be communicated to you.
- The Great Run Company reserves the right to terminate the scheme or portions thereof at any time on reasonable notice to you. Such termination will be communicated to you.
- Your name will be added to our mailing list, so we can keep you informed about Great Run events and services. If you prefer your name not to be included, please email email@example.com
- The Great Run Company reserves the right to withdraw the membership from any persons who do not adhere to the above terms and conditions.