As the official travel partner of the Morrisons Great North Run; Nirvana Europe Ltd are able to offer a number of event day transfer services to help take the stress and worry out of your event day preparations.
With the event starting and finishing in two separate locations, Nirvana Europe are delighted to offer the following transfer services:
Coach & Run
This exciting service provides the perfect solution for those who prefer to experience the Morrisons Great North Run all in one day, eliminating the need for overnight accommodation.
The Coach & Run Service currently operates from the following locations:
All of the above are £49.00 per person return.
Coach, Sleep & Run
Nirvana Europe’s Coach, Sleep & Run Service provides the perfect solution for those who live a little further away and need a couple of days to travel to the North East of England. This service is suitable for both runners and spectators.
The Coach, Sleep & Run Service currently operates from the following locations:
- Coach, Sleep & Run North West - £125.00 per person
servicing Manchester, Preston and Lancaster.
- Coach, Sleep & Run Midlands - £125.00 per person
servicing Birmingham and Nottingham locations.
- Coach, Sleep & Run Glasgow Central - £125.00 per person
servicing Central Glasgow.
- Coach, Sleep & Run London - £145.00 per person
servicing both London Central and North London.
The itinerary of the product is detailed below:
- Coach to Newcastle on Saturday 12.9.15, the day before the race.
- Arrive and stay for 1 nights Accommodation at one of Newcastle’s Universities
- Wake up, breakfast included, and then a 10 minute walk to the start line of the race.
- Run the Morrisons Great North Run!
- Coach straight back from the finish line to your chosen pick up location.
To book – please call Nirvana Europe on 0191 2571750 or book online HERE
Race Day Transfer Service
Open for both runners and spectators, the Morrisons Great North Run Day Transfers are a return service from one of our specially selected locations that we have throughout the North East. All of the following services will take you to the start line and return you to you chosen collection point after the race.
Inner Zone - Cost: £29 per person (Return)
Newcastle, Durham, Gateshead, Morpeth and Sunderland
Outer Zone - Cost: £35 per person (Return)
Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Darlington, Teesside, Hexham
Run Finish to Newcastle City Centre – Cost: £15.00 per person
Operating from the run finish in South Shields to Newcastle City Centre.
For further information and to book your accommodation online, please click HERE
Telephone: 0191 257 1750 - Morrisons Great North Run Travel Helpline!
Office Opening Hours: 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)