Great Bristol Family Run
High fives and encouragement, a buzzing atmosphere and a medal and goodies as your finishers reward? The Great Bristol Family Run has it all. We had tonnes of fun in 2021, and we’re already looking forward to more spectacular kids running action this year.
Entries are now open to the 2022 Great Bristol Family Run (1 mile), which takes place on Sunday 25 September.
The popular Family Run event gives the budding running stars of the future a taste of the big event experience over the 1 mile distance, and a chance to claim their own finisher’s medal. Secure your entry for 2022 today.
The Great Bristol Family Run is open to entrants aged 3+. Each entry is per person. Entrants aged 3-8 yrs must with a parent.
The Family mile route starts and finishes at the main start line on Anchor Road.
What You Get
On top of lots of high fives and cheering supporters and an incredible sense of achievement, all runners will get:
- A shiny medal to show to all of your friends* and a t-shirt
- Spot prizes for best fancy dress
- Edible treats when you cross the finish line
- A safe, secure and fun filled route
- Bragging rights of being part of the biggest and best kids running events.
*2021 medal pictured